€4,859.18 Excl. VAT
CR, Relay tester
Relay tester 250 A
Product Attachment : PDF
CURRENT INJECTION RELAY TESTER CR-250
1.- CR-250 DESCRIPTION
CR-250 is a current source specially designed for testing the current/time
curves of automatic switches and indirect protection relays.
The CR250 consists of an adjustable current source, a control circuit and a measurement unit.
– The current source is supplied by the mains, at 230Vac and is provided with an adjustable autotransformer,
a separation transformer with two independent outputs and corresponding output terminals.
This circuit is protected by 20A automatic breaker and is provided also with an output to supply the 2500 A
transformer (Code: 770 071)
– The control circuit consists of an ON/OFF element, indications and voltage free external terminals to be
connected to the contact (NC or NO) of the relay to be tested.
– The measurement unit is synchronized with the start and stop of the current circuit. It consists of a digital
ammeter and chronometer. The measurement unit and the control circuit are protected by a fuse.
2.- MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
– Voltage 230Vac + 10% – 15 %, single phase – 50…..60 Hz
– 20 A maximum
ADJUSTABLE CURRENT SOURCE
– Outputs: 0 – 30V, 50A max. 1500 VA 0 – 6V, 250A max. 1500 VA
– Isolated circuit
– Maximum overcurrent: 1,25 In, 1 minute
– Current adjustment by turning control knob
– Output by means of the 1A/200A transformer; power 4000 VA- 2500 A max. (optional)
– Digital ammeter with following scales: 19,99A 199,9A 999A 999x10A
– Preselection of the scales by scale selector
– Out of scale indication
– Protection against over current
– Accuracy : 0.5 % of readout ± 1 digit
TEST TIME MEASUREMENT
Digital chronometer up to 9999,99 seconds
– Start : By means of ‘ON’ button
– Stop : Automatic by external NC contact. Automatic by external NO contact. Manual by ‘OFF’ button
– The time of the test is shown in the chronometer display until the “Reset” button is pressed
– Dimensions : 500 x 415 x 280 mm
– Approximate weight : 43 kg.
2 cables of 6 m for test up to 250 A
2 cables of 6 m for test up to 30 A
1 cable for control of the chronometer
1 instruction manual
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES 2500A
– Transformer 1A/200A (2500 A) ( code 7 70 071 )
– Cable – 1,5m – 2500A ( code 7 70 072 )